2018 Toyne PRV Rescue/Engine
When the East Corning Volunteer fire department was in its initial stages of development in 1959, one of the first orders of business was to create a base of operations. Over the course of the next year, and with help from local residents and businesses, the members of the department built the firehouse that is still in use today.
In 1971, members of the department banded together to construct a Community Room adjacent to the fire house. In 2006, this area was rededicated to the memory of Ray Rhinehart, a former Corning town supervisor and a Charter member of the East Corning Volunteer Fire department Inc. Who played an important role in its development and prosperity.